» ALFA FSDD
High Performance X-Ray Fluorescence Measuring Instrument for fast
and non-destructive Material Analysis and Coating Thickness Measurement
Neo ALFA FSDD
analysis user-friendly interface Easy to analyze composition and karat
results with one push of a button accurate chemistry and karat results
within seconds Designed to be compact, taking up minimum desktop space.
An attractive design suitable for the showroom floor. Quick certificate
results with PC software. Interior lighting and camera allows continuous
sample viewing for utmost customer security Easy access to the test
results by uploading and downloading to the network
- Intended use Energy dispersive X-ray measuring instrument
(EDXRF) to analyze precious metals and their alloys in composition
and coating thickness.
- Element range Chlorine (19) to Uranium U (92) Potassium
- Repeatabilitys 0,10
- Design Bench top unit with upwards opening hood
- Measurement direction From bottom to top
- Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 30% ~ 70% Power supply: AC
Features and advantages
- Specifications Composition range: 1ppm to 100 %
- Repeatability: RSD<0.10% Au>99%
- Sample type : Solid, powders, liquid
- Elements of interests: Au, Ag, Pt, Pd, Ru, Rh, W, Os, Ir, etc.
- Basic metals: Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Cd, Sn, Pb, etc.
- Tube voltage: 5KV ~ 50KV
- HV unit 0 ~ 50KV
- Tube current: 0uA~ 1000uA.
- chamber Dimensions 310*260*60 ( mm ) Test time 30sec ~ 100Sec
- instrument dimensions : 380*372*362 ( mm ) Instrument weight 36Kg
- X-ray detector Fast Silicon Drift Detector (FSDD)
- Resolution (fwhm for Mn-Ka) < 120 eV
- Measuring distance Fix
- Sample positioning Manually
- High-resolution CCD color camera for optical monitoring of the
- Crosshairs with a calibrated scale (ruler) and spot-indicator,
- Power supply AC 230 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max. 120 W, without evaluation PC
- Protection class IP40